1 year anniversary weekend

1 year anniversary weekend

Sunday, December 4, 2011

6 months!!!


Hey Everyone-

We have hIt the 6 month mark AND we are proud to finally have settled with a name- Braxton Michael Wyss!!!
Well, I kind of started this 6 month with kind of a struggle. Last Wed. night I was going down the stairs and fell. The baby is GREAT, but I am sad to say I have broken my foot in 3 places. So, while I will be getting bigger, I will also be using crutches with my air cast for at least the next 6 weeks! They will then determine the next step! Jarrod is helping out a lot and everything will eventually be ok. It will just be more of a struggle for a while. I guess pregnancy was just going too easy for me! ;) We are just happy it wasn't anything worse and that Braxton is good and healthy!


1 comment:

  1. LOVE! LOVE! LOVE the name! Sorry to hear about your fall glad Braxton is healthy and growing. Miss you!

    Love
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete