1 year anniversary weekend

1 year anniversary weekend

Wednesday, January 4, 2012






Hey Everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday Season. Well, since I broke my foot it kind of put a damper on flying home for X-mas this year, so we decided to drive up the Coast to Cambria (northern California/Big Sur area) and stay for a few days. I am getting stir crazy with this foot stuff! :) We drove up with Shannon and our best friends Jimmy and Jimmy and Jana. It was really neat, because they decided to get a house on the beach, when we decided we wanted more of a cabin feel, so we had the best of both worlds. We had such a fantastic time and we wanted to share some pictures with you!!!

We went up to Paso Robles and did a wine tasting (some of us) one day, which is really neat and all tastings were FREE! Its a really beautiful area of California and I would love to go back one day. I managed to buy a few bottles to open after Braxton is born. And for X-mas Eve (Jarrod's Birthday) he woke up and went surfing (his absolute favorite thing to do), and got himself into some REALLY big waves that day-I think he said 10 feet-crazy man, not to mention its freezing water up there! But... that was the best present you could give him ;) Christmas Day, we drove up to Big Sur which is a spectacular view of the California Coast. Braxton didn't seem to like it too much though, he made me get a little car sick, but overall it was a wonderful Christmas day!

As some of you know, crutches are horrible to use, and since I am now into my 7 month (The Home Stretch) its getting even harder, so I rented a knee scooter to make it easier for me to keep up. That thing was a life saver!

No comments:

Post a Comment