1 year anniversary weekend

1 year anniversary weekend

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

So, we have been so blessed to have Braxton in our lives. It is a big change, but totally worth it! My mom came out just 2 days after Braxton was born and stayed for a week and then Jarrod's mom came out the following week. So, we did have a lot of help and are finally getting used to things and are working on getting the little guy on a schedule. He really has been a good boy. He doesnt cry too much-I hope I am not jinxing myself :), and we even do a trip out almost everyday. At his 2 week check up he had gained a full pound, so we know he likes to eat! The doctor says he is on the right track and he is perfect! Here are a few more pics, b/c I am know I have been slacking on the posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment