1 year anniversary weekend

1 year anniversary weekend

Sunday, February 26, 2012

9 Months






Hey Everyone-
I wanted to get one last post in before little Braxton arrives. I have a little less then 4 weeks left until Braxton's due date, March 24th, but as you know he can grace us anytime! I have started going to the doctor every week now and everything looks great! My tummy is measuring perfectly and he is facing head down. We are doing another ultra sound this wed., just to see if we missed anything. My doctor likes to do one last one, just to make sure everything is A-ok.

I have also had a lot of people asking for belly pics. We had one of my best friends, Laura, to take maternity pics yesterday. I have included a preview. I am finally getting bigger! :)

I will post pictures as soon as I can after he arrives! Miss everyone!


Love-
Ashlee, Jarrod, & Bailey

2 comments:

  1. You look absolutley gorgeous! I can't wait to see pictures of the little guy. Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous! Love the one on the fence.

    ReplyDelete