1 year anniversary weekend

1 year anniversary weekend

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Nesting time





Ok. So, I have been driving Jarrod crazy will all of my "nesting." I just want everything to be perfect before Braxton tries to come! One of the projects I put him on was a headboard and side table's for OUR room! We decided to hit the flea markets and make the headboard ourselves. We found our side tables for $5 a piece and decided to use the rest of the blue from the baby's room to paint some of the bad parts. It kinda gives it a more funky look. As for the headboard, we did all of this for less than $100!! Well, Jarrod did most of it, but I tried to help as much as I could. :) I think it looks great! So, most of my house is ready for all my visitors to come! Please see pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment