1 year anniversary weekend

1 year anniversary weekend

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Nursery finished!



The nursery is ALL finished! I have even washed all my newborn outfits and have them organized in his closet and drawers. :) And today, we made his Crib skirt. That was pretty funny watching us use the sewing machine! But I think overall, we did a great job.

The "nesting" part of me is pretty much finished and I couldn't have done any of it without my loving and especially patient husband!

We miss all of you very much and the next time I post, Braxton will be in it! :) CRAZY!!!

P.S. I am now walking around without my cast! Woo Hoo!!! I still have a bit of swelling every night, but overall I should be back to normal in a few months!

PLEASE SEE BELOW for my Baby Shower pictures!

Love- Ashlee and Jarrod

No comments:

Post a Comment